- Submit Guest Post & Write for us
- We accept guest posts on the following topics:
- What Are We Looking For?
- What Not To Pitch?
- How to Get Your Blogs Accepted?
- Will Your Submissions Be Edited?
- Can You Submit Your Blog Elsewhere?
- What Is the Approval Time?
- So in shot words:
- Digitalsmax Content Assignment Agreement:
- Final word
Submit Guest Post & Write for us
We accept free or paid guest posts from other contributors and freelance writers
We accept guest posts on the following topics:
- Search engine optimization
- Business online
- Pay per click advertising
- Affiliate marketing
- Digital marketing
- Social media marketing
- Online advertising
- Traffic arbitrage
- Online buisness
- Kindly go through our blogs and read what we write and how we do it.
- Use Google docs to submit your text for us by mail.
- Send us a copy that’s easier to read.
- Submit a summary (two sentences), author byline, author bio, author photo.
- We’d love to add your social media handles too. We reserve the right to credit or mark that the author is anonymous (only those who give a lot of content can get a stable display)
Guidelines for Article Submission
What Are We Looking For?
- We welcome creative, 100% original, well-researched content with actionable tips. So, when you are pitching your ideas to us, make sure you mention how it fills our requirements.
- Posts must not be written in an overly salesy or promotional tone. We reserve the right to reject any post that does not conform to our guidelines.
- Write in your voice. We’d love your distinct opinion on the topic.
- Your blogs should be at least 800 words long, most are in the 800-1000 range.
- Any claim you make must be backed by links to research. Use primary sources only and they should not be 1-1.5 years old. However, make sure they aren’t our competitors.
- Try to explain with examples or case studies, and add relevant images to illustrate your point, wherever possible. We do not entertain stock photos, as they do not add any value.
- Use proper formatting: titles, H1, H2, and H3 tags as required.
What Not To Pitch?
- Do not pitch topics that we have been already covered on our blogs.
- Do not pitch topics that are too promotional.
- Do not pitch topics outside thous we sad we accept.
How to Get Your Blogs Accepted?
- Your blogs should be unique, and provide tactical insights based on your real-world expertise; we give preference to articles that offer guidance, experiences, how-tos, innovations, and success stories, over others
- Your blog should provide value to our target readers who are: Developers, Technical Architects, CTOs, Engineering Leads, Project Managers, IAM Architects, IAM Admins, IAM experts, IAM evangelist, Product Marketers, Growth Hackers, CEOs, and Product managers.
Will Your Submissions Be Edited?
- We only accept readable and clean copies. If yours doesn’t match our standards, we reserve the right to decline the submission or change the text on our opinion is right\better without discussion.
- Once we publish your article, we will send an acknowledgement email with your article link.
Can You Submit Your Blog Elsewhere?
- No. All drafts for Digitalsmax must be exclusive, meaning it cannot appear anywhere else.
- Once your article is live on our site, we reserve the right to refuse the deletion of your published content.
What Is the Approval Time?
- We’re excited that you want to write for us. But we experience a heavy volume of new applications and replies may not be immediate. Therefore, please be patient with us.
- If we reject your idea this time, please do not shy away from trying again.
So in shot words:
The Post Must Be Original (100% unique) and Informative.
At least 5 images on your post to make it more visible because the image speaks more than words. Minimum 950 words article Required and the article you write may contain 1 link.
We reserve the right to change the article or anchor text keyword (!)
You can send your article as a word document with high-quality images at MAIL.com
Send us your article and we will carefully check it for compliance and if we consider it legal, we will post it and notify you.
Digitalsmax Content Assignment Agreement:
At Digitalsmax, truth and transparency is at the core of all we do – this value allows us to bring our readers authentic, genuine stories of parenthood. So we want to make sure you understand what it means when we publish your content. The following is a content assignment agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Digitalsmax, LLC. When we use the word “content” in this Agreement we are referring to anything that has been submitted by you and published on any form of Digitalsmax media (website, print, social, etc.) including written works, videos, or photographs.
When you submit content to us and it is published on any Digitalsmax media, you assign, transfer, and convey to Digitalsmax the entire right, title, and interest in and to the content, including to any and all copyrights in the content (and any derivative works) that may arise or may be granted in the United States or any other country. In addition, by submitting content you represent and warrant that (i) you have all necessary rights in the content to make this assignment (including any necessary permissions, if applicable, regarding the subject(s) in any photo or video content), and (ii) the content is an original creation and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.) You also agree to cooperate with Digitalsmax in perfecting the rights that you are granting to Digitalsmax. This Agreement will also extend to and benefit any of Digitalsmax’s successors or assigns. We reserve the right to credit or mark that the author is anonymous (only those who give a lot of content can get a stable display). We reserve the right to change the article or anchor text keyword (!)
You may continue to use your content for your own personal purposes (such as posting to your own blogs or social media accounts) and that any use of the content prior to its publication by Digitalsmax may continue but we only post unique content and after this text becomes conditionally linked to our site as a primary source. Even after we have placed your content on our site, regardless of the fact that you were its author, the ownership right is transferred to our site and we hope that you understand this. By submitting, you understand, agree, and consent to all of the terms of the Digitalsmax Content Assignment Agreement above. By submitting, you also agree to receive our e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Thank you for being a part of the Digitalsmax community of authors and creators.
SEO specialist. Launched many projects in different areas of digital marketing as a CEO. Participant of many online conferences on digital marketing and author of several books on SEO promotion and online earning. The author of guest posts on many sites devoted to e-commerce and others